honda forums   honda forums

Go Back   Honda Forum > Honda Forums (Cars) > Honda Civic Forum

Honda Forum: 2014 Civic EX display audio system date

Old 03-05-2014, 04:37 PM

Default 2014 Civic EX display audio system date

I just purchased a 2014 Civic EX. There are screens on both the i-MID and the Display Audio System touchscreen that show the Day-Month-Year. Problem is the date is wrong by one day. I have gone through every menu on both screens, every single page of the owners manual, performed many google searches, called my dealership and called Honda corporate customer service.... and NOTHING.

The dealership says they have no idea "I don't even see where there should be a date displayed anyway" is what they said, and "just bring it in and we will take a look".

Honda customer service says they can't find anything anywhere about it.

The only thing I haven't tried is to do a factory reset on the Display audio system and see if you have an opportunity to enter the date at that point.

Anybody have any ideas?

Old 03-07-2014, 03:28 PM

Figured it out.

Even though there is no documentation for it, I just had to go forward 24 hours on my clock setting.

Simple as that.